Jamal or Onea: 330-961-1198
- Pet must be able to fit in a 18” x 12” x 12” carrier and must weigh no more than 20 lbs. 20 lbs is the maximum weight.
- If pet is larger than the maximum weight acceptable and was not pre-approved prior to the start of the transport, the pet may be denied transporting or additional fees for overweight pet will apply and need to be paid before the pet is released. NO Refund will be issued if the pet is denied transport due to being overweight.
- Pets must be at least 8 weeks of age to fly domestically. They must be in good health and fit to fly. If there are any special circumstances, complications, and/or allergies the pet has, this MUST be disclosed BEFORE booking.
- Once flight information has been confirmed a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required to be paid at the time of booking the transport. We accept payments through PayPal or debit/credit. The remaining balance must be paid in *Cash Only* and given directly to the flight nanny upon delivery.
- All parties involved in the pet transport will need to have access to a cell phone with text messaging capabilities in order to communicate throughout the transport with Pet nanny.